Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Enyahlee Getting Ready For Fiafia


Every Thursdays and Friday  we go to Fiafia practise because it’s the 60th anniversary for the the school. I’m in Bollywood salsa group and our tutors are Mrs Lal and Mrs Khan. I am looking forward to it.

I enjoy going to Fiafia practise because we dance with scarves and ankle bracelets.  The song that we are dancing to is Jai ho and one of the moves to my groups dance is you put both of your hands together to make a pyramid. Our costume is jeans with a shiny colourful long top with some bangles and an necklace and the scarves are colourful and have dots on it.


My favourite part is when we do the aga aga part when we go right back and we pretend to sprinkle raindrops on our head. I feel nervous because Fiafia's coming soon and I am shaking. I hope my group does’t make a mistake for our dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.