Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Enyahlee Mangere Pools


Our trip to Mangere Pools was a great finish to camp, we were all excited to go. It was a great day for a swim and it was the best day to end it the year 5 and 6  camp. I think it was the best day.


It was time for the race’s to start the year 6 boys slipped the pool after they had their race it was time for the year 6 girls. After the yr6s had gone it was time for the year 5’s, everyone was cheering that  it made some year 5s nervous and it made some of them not wont to do it.The pool that we went in was so cold.



Finally it was free time and that’s when we were allowed to go on the slides. When I was lining up I saw all these camp people going down the slide. It was finally my  turn, my heart was pumping and it made me feel nervous racking,but when my friends that were lining up encouraged I felt so happy that I was'nt nervous any more. When I went on the slide it went slow then a little faster.


When I slipped into the shallow pool I noticed a spa pool that looked like a volcano it had all the detail that is on a volcano. I hopped in it and it made me feel relaxed because it was so hot and it was a good place to sit when someone gets hurt all your done playing with your friends and just want to rest or sit down.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.