Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Writing test

On the day we did the Writing test I was nervous, I did not know what to do until my friends encouraged me. The story that Room 18,17 and 16 wrote was about  Things starting to disappear. When I did my test I was feeling that I would not write the whole thing in time.


When the test started I was shaking I did not know what to write so I thought about what I was going to write, when I was down thinking  I wrote it down. It was really hard to think about the story so I just carried on thinking and thinking till I found out what I was going to write.




Suddenly Miss Garden said “Everybody stop”. We had to clean up and turn of our netbooks so we can watch the news lucky I finished in time.


I felt really happy when it was the end of the day thanks to the kids that encouraged me. Next time when I do a writing test I will not let people help me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.